Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More Organizing of Projects

Well hi there.
I'm going through my computer and organizing all my craft pictures. I have found a couple more. There are a some projects below that I will explain:
This was a Thank You card for the letters of sympathy my husband and I received when my father in-law passed away last year. I hand made every thank you card. I shrunk  the first page of sheet music of How Great Thou Art and put it on a medium weight cardstock. I then hand tore all the edges and glued the page on an A4 size card. I hand wrote a personalized thank you on each card and sent them out. This was one of my first projects I had ever attempted. After I completed it, my good friend who introduced me to crafting said, "Oh no....you should not do the hand made cards in bulk. But, next time you'll know." Oh yeah, I learned the hard way. it's very hard to complete a timely task by having to quickly make handmade cards in bulk. Lesson learned!!! 

I think this was a card I made for my boss for her birthday. I cut out a Critter to depict each of her managers, and those are what is inside of her 'Exploding Box'. All of that was created with the Cuttlebug and Criciut's Create a Critter cartridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment